log inregister

childcare tax credits

If you work and pay for childcare you may be able to get extra tax credits to help with the costs.If you're a single parent you must work 16 hours or more a week.

If you're a couple you must both work 16 hours or more a week. Only one of you has to work these hours if the other is:

You could get:

You can't get 100% of the costs and how much you get depends on things like:

There are constant changes in rules for childcare tax credits therefore always check for the latest information and how to claim from this link here. www.gov.uk/childcare-tax-credits/eligibility

Up to Top